For info about this website's tech stack, check out the Acknowledgements page.
- 2019 16" MacBook Pro (Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM and 500 GB SSD)
A good computer with a real Escape key, after all these years with a fake touchscreen one.
- Dell U2518D Monitor
A big screen for big code.
- Autonomous AI ErgoChair 2 (disclaimer: contains a referral ID, gives you a discount)
I think they recently renamed this to be ErgoChair Pro but it's a good chair.
- Fully's Remi Standing Desk
I sit a lot, so having a desk that easily goes from sitting to standing is really helpful.
- ErGear Dual Monitor Arms
Frees up some space on my desk with easily adjusted positions, good stuff.
- Sony MDR-XB50AP in-ear headphones
Simple, reliable earbuds for "casual" audio listening, and useful for video meetings.
- Sony MDR-XB950N1 over-ear headphones
Quality earphones for more "focused" listening, with noise-cancelling.
- Novation Launchkey 37 MIDI keyboard
I made music a lot in the past, and this little toy is great to slowly get back into it!
- Mozilla Firefox
I've been using Firefox since version 3 or something, and it's never disappointed me — love the CSS DevTools!
- Visual Studio Code
Love how powerful and customisable this editor is! I notably use these extensions:
- SynthWave '84: A beautiful neon-infused theme.
- Prettier: Keeps all my code harmoniously formatted.
- VisuBezier: My own CSS easing function preview tool.
- Adobe Illustrator
I love working with vectors! I optimise my work with SVGOMG and then manually tweak them to be just right.
A little git GUI that helps me avoid making big mistakes.
Beautiful tool to compress images better, you won't regret it.